Sunday 16 October 2011

77: Sunday 16th October 2011

My first thought at opening this page is usually, What did I do today?

Well, not a lot. Managed to carry my own shopping (after the hip operation), sorted more cards, and went for 'brunch'. Which to be honest is one of the oddest inventions ever.

Went to two new places in Leicester. A posh cafe place called le bistrot pierre in town, and I tried brioche and it tasted like... ...  ... bread. The second place was a well hidden hotel begining with M up near bbc radio leicester. Look up somtime and you may see its balcony. However I am concerned for its lack of stairs. It's just a lift and what do you not use ...? 

Much of the day spent on Minecraft :)

Score - 6/10: a bit unproductive for my liking.

and at his feet be the entrance to a grand cave system., and this was done in the normal game. No gifts from a server :D

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with being unproductive once in a while and anyway, video games are NOT a waste of time! They're much much better excercise for your brain than TV. I've wasted most of my life playing video games and I've done ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Actually thats good logic. I feel better, thanks

    ReplyDelete