Wednesday 19 October 2011

74: Wednesday 19th October 2011


A second day at the gym, and exhastion. But the good kind. I'm really hoping to fix my limp with all this exercising its so exhausting walking wobbly! Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I mean. For the rest of you try walking with one foot on tiptoe. 

Right now though my head is likely to explode. Even with the to do list in my phone and the one in the diary there is an overflow! but hopefully it'll be a fun weekend. (Party friday, megazone saturday, jurassic park on the big screen sunday) How could it get any better?

Well being able to actually play megazone would be nice. Maybenext time.

For now I'm signing out to tackle the to do list and find some party music. Wish me luck.

Score 7/10 - it feels good to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment