Tuesday 18 October 2011

75: Tuesday 17th October 2011

Real Steel. The first movie to make me laugh in a long time. Totally the underdog formula to the point where you could predict the entire plot but this was well done and a story nicely told. Except for the ending, a bit of a sharp 'cut'. But I tell you what it was awesome watching it with friends and according to Tom the girls (including me :p) must have liked it because we were cackling so much. Laughter is contagious after all. 

If you've never invaded a cinema with a whole bunch of friends I highly reccomend it. 

on a different note the handful of tomatoes I rescued have finally decided to ripen taking the term late bloomers to a new extreme. 


and who can guess what my latest mini green house started life as?

Score: 8/10 : throw in a bit of first aid training and it wasn't a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment