Saturday 15 October 2011

79 & 78: Friday 14th, and Saturday 15th October 2011

The first double post and in fact thats a good thing! 

Seriously, I've actually managed to join the gym and go without wimping out. It made me feel slightly brave and I'm determined to keep going. 

This on top of getting up at 6 for the first time in ages absolutely exhausted me! So definately going to avoid over doing it at the gym. Is it bad when a Gym's shower and even a caravans shower is better than that in your home? I reckon so. Oh well, it leaves room for an upgrade eventually.

Tip of the day:  When looking to buy or rent a place always check for spider and bug liklihood, a good shower and new windows. 

I've also spent a few hours sorting many many many magic cards and tidying (does it ever end????) and often puzzling over priorities on a long to do list.

My phrase in relation to friendship and family,

"People are more important so put it down, turn it off and make the time"

It's really hard to shorten but basically things like Tv shows don't matter so don't avoid friends for the sake of one. (Learnt this a long long time ago)

Score: 8/10: Finally did something on my list :D

No comments:

Post a Comment