Sunday 11 December 2011

21: Sunday 11th December 2011

Oops,  meant to go to the gym today... instead finished decorating then became very dissapointed, then neutral again.

we had a gathering planned, and the SBL one planned with an awesome costume for Cloudane (AKA tom). But the wonderful world of work means he can come to neither and this really annoyed me. We were both looking forward to the events and now they will not be the same at all. 

But I'll have to get a photo of the costume on here... it's worth getting feedback on to make the next even better!

And if anything we can adapt. It's a good use of the logic "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" know to me from Star Trek. I mean the party must go on right? so Friday will be party time for SBL.

 A philosophy of mine is alo from star trek, a show that really got me through secondary school and formed quite a bit of my personality or psych.... "I.D.I.C." Infinate Diversity in Infinate Combinations. Basically the more of a mix a nation/planet/ team/ group is the better, and we should strive for diversity. To be everyone fits somewhere and has a skill they just have to find it.

In a different train of thought I was amused today when my online shopping site sent me a useful email. It introduced me to http://www.blinkbox.com a site with free and rentable tv and films that can be used with any online device. worth checking out in my books. Also started work on a present for a baker who has everything. Fingers crossed it comes out ok. 

Ever so sleepy, and I just realised that the sleepier I am when I write this or the more coffee I've had the more random and abstract the blog becomes...
Score: 6.5/ 10, off to read comments now :) and add a picture of the lego tree


No comments:

Post a Comment