Friday 16 December 2011

16: Friday 16th December 2011

What a busy day! Or rather, a long evening, dressed in my baseball outfit I headed to the Phoenix for SBL's and section 31's Christmas meal. Was a fun night yet as predicted I wasn't there to enjoy but host, and that is what I enjoy yet I fear I have lost the skill. But thats another days thoughts.. For now I'm getting ready for annother shift at Pork Pie Library. Have you ever been? I'm not sure it looks like a pork pie and it's actually southfields library but very few people call it that.

Anyone know where it got its name from?

I've decided it being christmas isn't an excuse for doing nothing new or interesting.

Score: 7/10 Bonus! I got a present delivered by a robot! (When I eventually realised the name tag was for me) Thank you Mark, 

And a massive thank you to Paul, nat and jamie for all their help and Richard from Retroactive for making it an awesome night.

(oh if anyone got a picture of my costume could you email me?

1 comment:

  1. It's a big brown round building!

    Surely you can figure out where it got its nickname?

    ReplyDelete