Tuesday 13 December 2011

19: Tuesday 13th December 2011

Two new things today :D 

I made a potato rostie with bacon. ok the potato and onion came in a pre-packed/diced pack but I still chopped the bacon and fried it. Nice but I need practice and to figure out what to put with it.

The second new experience was going to the gym... for a personal training session! It was odd. I was expecting to get there and the assistant not know anything of arthritis and hip operations but he had a vague clue so we went from there and his specialty is matching machines/exercises to what you want to improve. Mimicking. I found machines I'd never even seen before. Ones to help with strengthening hip muscles, and one for my arms that mimics using crutches in a way. Definitely worth the hour and I didn't feel stupid or embarrassed at all (even wearing my marvel heroes t-shirt lol) 

Score: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment