Wednesday 14 December 2011

18: Wednesday 14th December 2011

So what have I done today? Brought the last part of my costume... some blue football socks to go over my wonderful anti-bloodclot stockings as I call them. The particular brand I have been given can be found here but their website explains an aweful lot about them that the doctors never really went into.

For instance they help with preventing/decreasing varicose veins, inflammation of the veins, thrombosis (blood clots), and venous ulcers... all by compressing your legs to improve blood flow back up them. I wonder why all socks are not designed to do this?

Any way thats all gloomy since I have to wear the very difficult to put on stockings until april 2013! 
No matter. I also brought 4 colours of icing for cupcakes. one set requires just the yellow and midget gems, the other red, white and black. Can you guess what they are?

Score: 6/10 it would have been a 7 but the cold got in the way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment