Thursday 15 December 2011

17: Thursday 15th December 2011

I really should write my blogs when I get home in the evening but to be honest I am usually asleep by then. So instead I find myself struggling to remember what I have done. 

I know this day, Thursday I went for feedback on an interview and discovered I got down to the final four which was good. I also saw mum, went to my course and ticked too many of the dyslexia symptoms in a lesson on communication. Also went to a friends then home. Haven't watched the final apprentice yet ... 
The annoying thing is a remember there was something I really wanted to write here but can I remember what it was? Nope.  Though I have noticed that an aweful lot of people seem to be really ill or tired. Actually more so than when swineflu hit...

Will ponder the missing thought.

Score: 6.5, no actually 7. Got a good deal and found the last present of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment