Wednesday 12 October 2011

81: Wednesday 12th October 2011


A day of discovery.


In the early hours of the morning, when the milkmen and postmen roam, I was out and seeking a new bus. This time I was heading to Hamilton and I tell you what, I never expected to find a library next to a tesco! 

At least it wasn't in it I suppose. Totally shattered and I think I may sleep for a week so if you don't see me you know why. Not only did I discover a new place I discovered a new path. Librarian. Once I have the strength to stand all day I may well have found a new career. The sorting and tidying, helping kids with homework, and helping with PC's, repairing books, and then the event organising, library promotion, stock rotation etc. It's a job that must not be allowed to die.

On a different train of thought has anyone started their xmas lists? I mean what you're getting for who? Me personally I'm annoyed at the shops for starting xmas before halloween has even been!!!!!! RAGE!!!!

Score - 8/10: Nice to be on a path :)

2 comments:

  1. This isn't just a job, this is your calling! You were born to be a LIBRARIAN!!!
    I'm so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam... You lived in Beaumont Leys for a good fifteen years...where the library is next to the tesco?

    :P

    ReplyDelete