Monday 10 October 2011

83: Monday 10th October 2011

Trying new things is a good thing and finding out new stuff is usually useful right?

Today I discovered stress releases hormones/chemicals that make you put on weight. There was a lot of science to what I read, most of which didn't stick, but it's worth remembering. If only I could find the info online...

I've also been reading how green tea is good for you in many ways. The one that peaked my interest being that it can help reduce inflamation that is the effect of my 'wonderful' arthritis (note the sarcasm). But I remember trying it before and it tasted vile even with sugar. Way too bitter. 

Turns out I'm not the only one who thinks so. I found a blueberry and green tea which is very nice. Lets see if it makes a difference.

Score- 7/10: ... oddly the number 7 seems negative... and I've been told my '...' are negative too. interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment