Sunday 23 October 2011

70: Sunday 23rd October 2011

30 days in and I've not done a lot have I? Well this really needs to change. I guess its because September and October are my busiest months but thats really not a good enough excuse.

Today was a little different. I saw Jurassic Park, one of my all time favourite movies on the big screen and if I'm honest the big screen really doesn't make a difference. Maybe it would on an IMAX or maybe I've seen it too much who knows. But I think I'm going to have to put away the DVD's for a while. The 'magic' really is lost when you know a movie too well. For now thats most of my collection including karate kid, mighty ducks, sister act, first contact amongst many others. 

Tomorrow is hospital again but I'm thinking when I come back into town I should head to the library and start work on one of the projects rattling around in my head. the last time I did this I ended up burning patterns into wooden medalians...

  • tie die... something
  • make a viking style but funky pattern skull cap for when I'm cooking etc
  • baby hat with ears
  • apron mod for a present I've in mind
  • giant buzzer game :D might learn to weld 
Which do you reckon I should do?
Score 6/10: tooo darn standard! I may just watch some firefly for the rest of the night. Thats one thing I can't get bored of.

No comments:

Post a Comment