Tuesday 25 October 2011

68: Tuesday 25th October 2011

So I am saddened to report another uneventful day. That is nothing unexpected or exciting happened. I didn't learn or teach anything. So to me its not the most valuable day on that score. However I did manage to have a great meeting with Chris my first officer about SBL stuff and resist the urge to buy magic cards.

Also had a relaxed morning of chores (exhausting but relaxing for the brain) and playing magic with Tom. Still can't get my photo's online but they're not going anywhere.

Which would be best for a fancy dress meal... pirate or borg?

Score: 7/10

3 comments:

  1. Pirate, but it doesn't begin with 'B'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn, both are good... and the B issue is covered by a little creative thinking ;)

    Borg is much harder to do though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black beards time travelling pirate crew... Borg is more fun :D

    Now thinking bandit... gree ofcourse

    ReplyDelete