Sunday 4 December 2011

28: Sunday 4th December 2011

OK so the pain wasn't the usual pain. Suddenly I found myself back unable to walk just like the week after the op. 4 or 5 hours in A and E and they cannot determine whats wrong so referred me to my surgeon again but they rules out another blood clot so that's something.

Also realised just how dedicated Tom is. He actually sat through those horrible hours with me...

I kept myself entertained with the idea that Space Marines would come to Earth and make an agreement with the Governments thatsince they needed a high class of servants and skilled humans for their army they would ask for volunteers from the sick or injured. For one years service they would fix your ailment. Imagine a giant 7ft space marine walking around the Leicester Royal infirmary with a clipboard. 

Would you go? A year as an ambassador between space marines and earth or doing the jobs being so big makes impossible to fix my hips... where do I sign.

Also wanted to make a Lego Christmas tree but way too tired and sitting on the floor really wouldn't work. Heh funny the kind of brain that contains these two thoughts.

Score: 5/10 Ow!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope they figure out what's wrong soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mark... so do I of course.

    ReplyDelete