Wednesday 7 December 2011

25: Wednesday 7th December 2011

Yawn... 1 present left to buy, one left to make, many left to wrap. It's really worth it giving people gifts especially those you really want to thank just for being great friends. Shouldn't really give presents because you think you have to though.
Also had a trip to ye old sweet shop at the top of the market. The only sweetshop I go to because they really know what customer service means, unlike some sweetshops that are expensive to boot.
Interview tomorrow, and with the feedback from the last my only worry is that I don’t limp too much. Maybe I need to go to the gym again or get back into a routine of stretches and exercise. I hope it’s (hip) poor ‘quality’ is simply down to not keeping up exercise everyday. Maybe I should watch more karate kid? Always inspires me to train…
Uuummm looking at this my mind is wandering in many directions. Time for sleep I think.

Score: 6/10 - took me seriously too long to walk around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment