Friday 9 December 2011

23: Friday 9th December 2011

My baby sister turned 19. Wow. I still remember her bouncing in the baby boucer attached to the door frame, and getting a school uniform for the first time. How odd it is to think she's now a grown up...

Went to Magic today. It was a standard tournament which means cards from only 5 particular series are allowed and I haven't made a deck that qualifies so used a shop made one. It was useless! and shameful. But I'm definately a better loser than I was even a year ago. I'd have had a paddy and never played again.


I also feel good because I got a complete to do list done. It's amazing how clear my head is when a list is completed. Then again I soon create more things to do. They even include friends sometimes rather than just chores as many assume. Today Nat appeared and collected a club t-shirt. Good to chat, though I reckon I still chat too much. 
 
Anyway off to sleep.  Maybe I'll play some magic with my own decks this week 

Score: 7/10, not much of the year left is there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment