Wednesday 5 October 2011

88: Wednesday 5th October 2011

Having spent the entire day thinking it was Tuesday I'm surprised how productive it was. Didn't miss a thing! rolling D20's all day :D



A brief trip to the hospital (and the discovery off Fibromyalgia which would explain a lot) and then I was out to roam town looking for boxes. Magic boxes. just the right size for many many cards. Alas I came up short and didn't find any. There's no way I'm spending £4 on a cardboard box! Would you?

It was the meeting at the Phoenix Square which made this an excellent day. They have graciously announced they will home Star Base Leicester for another year. How awesome is that! This place is the ultimate cinema. They're even going to put Jurassic Park on the big screen.

The Star Base Leicester logo
There's a new poll too, I was shocked so few people like brown sauce...

cable update: The elusive cable that would allow me to upload photo's is still hiding! 

 Score 8/10: medical discoveries do not scare me!!!!!!! :D  ... and School of Rock is awesome! the modern day sister act lol

1 comment: