Friday 7 October 2011

86: Friday 7th October 2011

Wow lots done today! 
  • Made a feedback box in club colours
  • Wrote awards for awesome members (If you're SBL remember to vote for member of the year)
  • Created home made cake decorations, now all I need is the cake
  • Successfully made soft oiled eggs for lunch :D only one decided to leak in the pan
    created an AGM plan

    Left to do before sleep:
    • Sort recycling into new bags so I can use the box for planting onions
    • Wash up and make the kitchen sparkle
    • Find a pattern for sewing baby hats or just wing it
    • Create a party play list
    • Eat

    and you know what's the most difficult thing of the day? The play list. My taste in music is so eclectic (thanks sister act for teaching me that word) I have no idea what to include for a party. Queen is a given. Or is it too cliché? Firefly theme tune? Busted? Celebration? I think I may be out dj'ed on the night.

    Oh and the draught excluder works a treat!!! You can tell because when you pick it up to get out it's freezing! 

    Score 8/10: Having a plan makes me feel so much better. Tidy schedule tidy mind.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment