Monday 26 September 2011

97: Monday 26th September 2011


Wow. This is a day I liked! 

Skill up: My first day training as a library assistant was not as scary as I thought it would be and the computer system is amazingly similar to stuff I've already worked with, and I can't wait for tomorrow, my first day at Highfields Library.

Discovery: Did you know that Grimsby Chippy on Welford road has invented Dry salt and vinegar? Very nice taste to it and I don't even like vinegar. Yet I haven't the foggiest how they did it... ...

Lot's of my to do list went wrong (thanks to local and big government) but nothing can beat learning something new.
Score 8.5/10: he/she/ those who dares really do win! it's fantastic. just try stuff, stumble onto new things, dream!

4 comments:

  1. You've found a job where a logical mind is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and enjoying cataloging helps too :) ... I used to sort smartie lids you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sort them alphabetically, chromatically or chronologically?

    ReplyDelete