Thursday 29 September 2011

94: Thursday 29th September 2011

A simple day.

It is totally amazing how a good physio (aka physiotherapy) session in the gym can have you feeling all motivated and hyper... and a little sweaty. But it was worth it. I'll hopefully get rid of this limp some time soon.

 I also spent a few minutes preparing for a wedding, my first ever wedding but that doesn't include the many hours spent with my sisters help looking for a dress (and shoes etc) thats right! I'll be wearing a dress for the first time since I was 6ish! Scary! and I'm sure a photo will make its way here... but thanks nin! you were great.

If any one has ideas for activities I can try so as to not waste a single day post them :D

oops nearly forgot the score... uuummmmmm

Score 5.5/10: I really need some ideas!

3 comments:

  1. your getting married? I didnt get the memo.... :( :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for something awesome to do in November how about trying NaNoWriMo? (It was Zade's idea)

    http://www.nanowrimo.org/

    It doesn't matter if you try and fail! Failing is a part of life, it's how we gain experience and learn.

    ReplyDelete