Monday 31 October 2011

62: Monday 31st October 2011

'Wiisoup'.... no i didn't make tiny soup, but instead did the one thing that has me shaking! I spent cash for a wii. I've been dilemarising for months! 

  • Should I get one or is it a waste?
  • Should I wait for the new one (for which there are two on the way)?
  • Does it really add exercise to gaming? 
  • I could use it for SBL but there are three in the group already (But I could set up early and no one would be have to carry it)
  • If I do what combo package?

Oh this hurt my head I've abandoned the idea several ideas but now I have a wii! Phew! and guess what. It's my first ever console!

And in a very busy day I even managed to make soup! Never thought I'd be able to since peeling proper veg especially spuds just won't happen. I may be able to do a lot of things but peeling veg is not one of them. But like always I simply decided it was time to adapt. 
With a tin of tinned potatoes (opening that was hard enough) and a fridge bag of carrot and swede (400g) and all the other bits like stock I soon had a soup :D Pictures will come soon. Still trying to fix my phone.

It tasted a bit potatoe-ish so I seasoned with salt and ketchup. Very nice :D


 Score: 6 - 8 / 10 : I can't decide the horror of deciding on the console against actually deciding on it and getting it with making soup for the first time... 

Photo update: (11th Oct) 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 1st console! (I thought you had a PS2?)

    I'm sure there's a cooking game on the wii, you can probably make soup on that if you want to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never brought it myself... it was a hand-me-up

    ReplyDelete