Tuesday 1 November 2011

61: Tuesday 1st November 2011

Wow looking back it's been quite a day no wonder I pretty much fell asleep as soon as possible.

On the list

9:00am Hospital : O.T. or occupational therapy
 between - looking for old headphones (working or not)
13:00 - 15:00: library work at Highfields library


In fact it ended up

9:00am Hospital : O.T. or occupational therapy (for splints and such
 between - Seeking but not finding old headphones or yellow gloves or cheap hard hat for the innards, 
               - seeking and finding yellow and black material for a hat
               - meeting up with mum
13:00 - 15:00: library work at Highfields library
Evening: went out for a birthday thing with a totally different crowd and it was great fun! couldn't go lazer quest with them but did get to try a new pizza, the godfather and it was a proper pizza. Not one of these things that are 80% base! The pub... the Criterian 

Also got a few presents sorted but not xmas, birthdays. I think this week is when I sort my xmas list properly, and maybe doing a special gathering for special friends who knows.

Score: 7/10: Trying new things!

2 comments:

  1. When we get to 'Day 1' I really hope there's going to be a Party!
    A New Years Eve Party!
    I haven't been to one for years and the last one I was at, was Joe's and he didn't even have a TV or a Radio.
    Or a clock!
    I'm sure we can do better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm struggling to remember what I did for New Years. but party is a very good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete