Tuesday 22 November 2011

40: Tuesday 22nd November 2011

I think I'm actually begining to get into a gym going routine at last! I'm also sad enough to have considered a reward scheme / visual representation and reminder as encouragement in the form of gold coins (not the chocolate variety)

Other than that I can't remember what I actually did...wait! Physio, collected club t-shirts, gym, home, mario kart.

Phew! That was scary for a moment. Maybe thats why the doctors want to talk to me about my vitamin D. Yes it was my b12 that was an issue now it's D but an interpretation of doctors notes by the reception staff who didn't even know the date failed to fill me with confidence. So I have an early morning appointment tomorrow with an actual doctor.

Score: 7/10 many things done, including another secret seasonal craft project

1 comment:

  1. Them actual doctors are much better than the virtual ones I think.

    ReplyDelete