Thursday 24 November 2011

38: Thursday 24th November 2011

Don't you just love it when a present is perfect for a friend :D I do. I Love giving presents and today I picked up the a perfect pressie.

if I ever won lots of money (impossible as I don't gamble) the world would be a better place...

  • I'd make use of the empty desolate field next to my old secondary school and make it into a solar farm with very interactive and useful school links to create the solar engineers of the future and provide power to the surrounding estate. Any school I could find would become solar powered and I'd set up a fund or charity including a research development site to make as many things solar as possible.

  • I'd buy all my family houses :) (solar powered ofcourse)

  • I'd build a geek themed hotel e.g. decorated trek, gate, firefly style etc possibly above a geek department store generating loads of jobs and I wouldn't be afraid to take on apprentices.  This would also provide a free venue to community clubs. 

  • I'd also like to rescue and restore old/classic buildings

  • I'd buy outright the Secular hall or get my old sensie a big shop in the city centre if he wanted it.

and there are another million projects in my head :D 

but it's not likely to happen... though I wont stop trying

No comments:

Post a Comment