Wednesday 1 October 2014

Day 7 not so new


So we start the day with my clubs newsletter. Its looking nice and neat with everything you need in there. We recently started tweaking it and have a new design but that started before this new 99 days so I'm not counting it. Click here to check it out...

By 9am I've fixed a wobbly toilet seat and I'm heading out. 

A good day mostly with the bonus £5 off the first Christmas presents brought (diary.... Tip: get them early before they've gone), it pays to be nice sometimes.

The only rage was again at ill mannered people on the bus. Children sat in elderly and disabled seating area when those older or more broken than even me stood. Old (usually but not always large) men taking up two seats... Its enough to make anyone screams for etiquette lessons. 

But forget that! You're not here to rage, right? the best bit and a new 'craft' I've discovered is tshirt design. on sites like Redbubble you can design and sell your own designs. They take care of everything like pritning and postage and you set the profit margin you want. There is nothing like getting an email that says "you've made a sale!" The first one wasnt too long ago and though todays sale of stickers only made me 6p who cares! I was still smiling.  


No comments:

Post a Comment