Friday 26 September 2014

Day 3

hi again.


disappointingly I only made it to day three before I did nothing new worth remembering. Had a meeting, checked a charity shop (great things can be found in these) and that was about it...


New realisation: Have finally admitted I am a bit of a casual gamer. You wont catch me playing the likes of candy crush . Its negative connotations are too much. But the very occasional bejeweled type games are good on the bus. But the new word discovered is dailies. I play dragonvale, a park simulator type game. Similar to the old theme park game (much missed) but with dragons. Each day there is stuff you do... Dailies.


a good way to wind down but I just realised I may be a form of easy gratification. Getting something done or an achievement is bound to make you feel better. Right?


anyway off to feed some dragons. Today was...ok. But dull on the new things front.

No comments:

Post a Comment