Wednesday 28 December 2011

4: Wednesday the 28th December 2011

First ponder of the day: I think by accident I am actually completing the a-z of jobs... a strange concept from the year I graduated. 

  • Customer service/call centre 

  • Library assistant

  • Retail grunt 

I know its only three and I intend tobecome a fully fledged librarian if not first aid trainer. 


Second ponder: I wonder if I could design and make a trouser/dress/suit thing in the old style like merlin era or oriental.

Third ponder... I still don't like the first Trek movie but watching it with others isn't so bad

Score: 7... this in between time is a nightmare of inaction and confusion


1 comment:

  1. I am truly truly sorry I made you watch that!
    But like I said, you have to watch the crap ones to appreciate the good ones, and that's a life lesson we can all learn from!

    ReplyDelete