Saturday 24 December 2011

12 -8 : Tuesday 20th all the way to Saturday the 24th December 2011

Wow would you believe it. Even having all of Christmas sorted a week or two ago I've still been busy all week with visiting my only auntie (and having a very nice dinner), cleaning, tidying, going to my first 'social cinema' event at the phoenix. regrettably it did not finish until gone midnight which meant a taxi home when I was asked if I was going to 'trust' Christmas... very odd.

But somehow it still seems a little empty like something is missing... besides the vitamin D ofcourse. Sorry that had to be said. I've read one cracker joke and my sense of humour has de-evolved. 

I am now begining to wonder what to do next year. Push really hard on the library front or learn to drive to get a First Aid teaching job. 

Score: 3 - how dull is this post! 

1 comment:

  1. Do both.

    See you for your trial lesson in January

    ReplyDelete