Wednesday 9 November 2011

53: Wednesday 9th November 2011

Today was both productive and horrible at the same time. 

I was up early and found 2 components to a fancy dress costume (and the shop made a pricing error so I got one really cheap. Did feel guilty but they make enough money as it is.)

Met Chris and handed over SBL tickets (we're havng an awesome xmas event - fingers crossed)

met mum and nin, had food... egg instead of ham sandwich for once.

and the horrible bit... I had my hair cut. It's a nightmare! I hate it everytime because I'm yet to find a stylist who can handle thick hair and not make me look like a boy. Oh well. Good job I have lots of hats. it's not too bad this time but as usual I can't get it to look like the stylist made it look. Oh well at least it's not a phobia... no fear involved just hatred.

score: 4/10...

No comments:

Post a Comment