Friday 18 November 2011

48, 47,46,45 and 44: Monday 14th -Friday 18th November 2011

Ok Ok I got really distracted with everything else and sleeping. To be honest after completing the Mage costume nothing much really happened. 

Did a shift at the library without any senior staff. Had an interview for a permanent library job though I'm not entirely sure I can physically manage the hours yet. Can't remember Wednesday, and thursday was awesome hanging out with a mixture of family and friends until the evening when I nearly passed out again. The last time I was in a Red Cross building which was handy. This time I was at the PTTLS course so not so good. 

This morning I'm upright and functioning enough to print sbl tickets and key rings and get together all the stuff needed for construction night. 

Wish me luck and lucozade :P

Score over all... 6/10. : Right now I'm wishing for an alien invasion or the discovery of a stargate

No comments:

Post a Comment